November 10, 2021
Winter 2022 Youth Lesson Dates
January 3- January 19
January 24 - February 9
February 14 - March 2
Monday/Wednesday: 5:30pm OR 6:10pm OR 6:50pm
Swim Lessons Info and Guidelines:
- Online registration will be open the week before each session begins.
- Weekday classes are 30 minutes long. Saturday classes are 45 minutes long.
- Children must be 3 years old to begin lessons.
- Due to covid protocol there are limited spots for each class - first come first serve.
- Registration is preferred to be done online and paid with a card.
- Only two family members will be allowed on deck.
- You will be required to wear a mask.
- Locker rooms will not be permitted to use to change - restroom use only. Swimmers need to come to the pool dressed and ready to go. They are not permitted to be used to change after the lesson is over.
- Families will enter through door 14, Fieldhouse Main entrance and the Natatorium doors are to the left after the wall of pictures. To get to Door 14 you will need to use either the 21st street entrance or the Mitthoeffer Road entrance.
If missing class, please make us aware at least 48 hours before the scheduled class to be eligible for a scheduled make up.