November 12, 2021
LIVESTREAM LINK FOR MEET THIS WEEKEND
VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED -
Sign-up to volunteer here:
MORE MEET DETAILS:
UPDATED T-SHIRT SCHEDULE
2021 RAYS TEAM T-SHIRTS: Friday - Gray; Saturday - Royal ; Sunday - Navy Blue
We encourage families to use the H.S. Commons to “camp out” each day. There are over 500 athletes competing in this year’s meet. Please be mindful of everyone around. We ask that swimmers take some time to dry off before they go into the commons though.
· Please enter through the Mason High School Natatorium entrance and not through the Mason Community Center entrance. There will be signs to help direct. The doors will open at 2:30 pm on Friday (as school doesn’t end until that time) and 7:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday morning. Please use the high school locker rooms, not the community center locker rooms.
· We will be using 9-10 lanes for competition, with one to two warm-up lanes available the entire meet for warm-up and warm-down. No horseplay will be tolerated. Entry into these lanes should take place at the end opposite of the starting blocks.
· All events will be seeded ahead of time. No check-in required. If you know you will have a swimmer missing an event 400 yards or longer, please notify the meet referee.
· We will do flyover starts for each session. Please prepare your swimmers for this procedure.
· Relay sheets are due the day before and can be updated up until the relay swims if necessary. Should any session run long in length, relays in following sessions will be canceled to help keep finish times for those sessions close to the posted end times.
· All Friday night events will swim fastest to slowest alternating girls and boys.
· All swimmers competing in the following events will need to provide their own timers: 1650 free tonight and
11-12 500 free on Saturday.
- We ask that all 8&Unders have their name in sharpie on the right back shoulder so volunteers at the clerk-of-course can easily identify swimmers.
You may drop swimmers off at the Natatorium entrance. Please park in the Mason H.S. parking lot or across the street at the Mason Municipal Building. There is a high school football game tonight as well. The high school boosters may be charging for parking in the high school lot around 5:30 pm tonight. Families are welcome to park in the Municipal Building or Community Center parking lot to avoid being charged.
The psych sheet is posted on meet mobile app.
Parents on Deck
Please remind your parents that USA Swimming rules do not permit parents on deck, unless they are working the meet.
Mason Community Center Covid Policies
We will be asking all spectators to camp out in the commons. There will be a section of bleachers blocked off for spectators to watch their swimmers compete. We ask that you enter a couple of heats prior to your swimmer’s heat and leave the bleachers once they complete their race to allow other spectators to watch. We ask that all swimmers camp in the pool area. Spectators may stay in the pool area for the duration of the Friday and 11-12 sessions.
Masks are optional for all participants and spectators.