S&T Clinic (25 Nov)
November 15, 2021
Hi GSH families,
We are pleased to announce an in-person officials clinic for Judge of Stroke/Inspector of Turns on Thursday Nov 25th, (6:15- 8:00 PM) Richcraft Community Centre (4101 Innovation Dr, Ottawa, ON K2K 0J3) in the Minto room.
- Registration is available on the Swimming Canada's Learning Management System LMS. Use the same login that you use to access your officials account on the Swimming Canada's online Registration Tracking and Results System (RTR)
- All participants (12+ yrs) are required to do- (a) same day COVID screening and (b) show proof of vaccination and ID. Your proof of full vaccination can be done prior to the class by sending this information to Michelle Mullins, Secretary GSH at [email protected] or showing this information to GSH officials on the day of the clinic
- The clinics will remain open for registration until November 23th
- We can accommodate 25 people in this clinic
- This clinic will be part of family participation points. Remember to complete your Participation Point Claim Form after attending the clinic, which is located on the GSH website under GSH Community, in order to claim your points.
If you have any questions or comments plase send an email to [email protected]
GSH Officials Team