December 28, 2021
The new year is approaching quickly, which means it is a great time to reflect on 2021, while also looking forward to new goals, aspirations, and resolutions for 2022.
Swimmers can do this, but so can coaches.
Here are some questions to consider when thinking about your goals for 2022:
- What is something little that you can do on a daily basis that will help you move towards a big goal?
- What are some meets you'd like to attend in 2022?
- Are there any time standards that would be a big deal to you?
- How do you measure your success for a new year? Is this year different?
*This is not an exhaustive list, and just some ideas to consider
We've compiled a list of some more links and information for anyone that wishes to learn more:
- SwimSwam: 17 New Years Resolutions for Swimmers
- USA Swimming: New Year's Resolutions Call for Positivity...