January 9, 2022
2021 Short Course Season
Couple important notes :
1. No practice on Friday – Swim Meet
2. Swim Meet start time has been pushed back at 9:00am warm ups and 10:00am start time
3. More swim meet information will be sent once finalized
4. Take a moment and to look into state qualifying times and sectional qualifying times posted below.
5. Please take time to look into swim gear. Gear need (Click the lick to see recommended):
· Mesh Bag
6. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO PRACTICE TIMES!
7. On Deck App : If you have not done so already, please download the "on Deck App" on your smartphone and follow the step-by-step instructions to register your phone and e-mail (for free) with the teams account to get push e-mails and texts from the coaches. You will get information at the moment’s notice that we do, like pool closure and quick updates.
8. We ask that swimmers come to practice 10 min prior to practice start time to get situated.
- Senior Group
- Advanced Age Group
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 4:15pm to 5:45pm
- Age Group 1
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 5:45pm to 6:30pm
- Age Group 2
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 5:50pm to 7:00pm
· If the swimmer is experiencing sniffles, headaches, signs of illness, or anything that can lead to being sick, they will not be permitted to come into the facility.
· Everyone must bring their own equipment and cannot leave anything at the facility, or it will be thrown away. I have gear bags that were left at the pool and please do not stress over equipment as we will go over what is needed as time passes.
· NO spectators – meaning parents are not allowed on deck. All swimmers must be dropped off and picked up in a timely manner.