January 10, 2022
Our 2022 Registration opened on Jan 1 and we already have over 40 registered! So exciting! Don't delay! We are on pace to fill up!
Our March clinic begins on March 1 and our regular season will begin on April 4th. Details for March clinic are on the attached flyer and on our website. All important dates and meets have also been added to our website and on the calendar.
In the past March clinic registration have been a separate registration but now its done in just one click all on our website. Our website only allows registration once for the current season so if you want to add March clinic you must select the appropriate registration group. In other words, it will not allow you to go back in and change your selection later.
Registration Groups - YOU CAN ONLY SELECT ONE PER SWIMMER:
1. 2022 Regular Season 1st swimmer (in the family) $250 Add March clinic $110 - Total $360
2. 2022 Regular Season 2nd, 3rd, etc swimmer(s) (siblings in same family) $225 Add March clinic $110 -Total $335
3. 2022 Regular Season High School swimmer $150 Add March clinic $110 - Total $260
4. 2022 Regular Season High School swimmer $150 [select this if you will not be doing March clinic] Total $150
5. 2022 Regular Season 1st swimmer (in the family) $250 [select this if you will not be doing March clinic] Total $250
6. 2022 Regular Season 2nd, 3rd, etc swimmer(s) (siblings in same family) $225 [select this if you will not be doing March clinic] Total $225
7. March Clinic Only $110 - This group just registers your swimmer for March clinic only and not our regular season. This is typically for swimmers on other teams where they don't have a clinic.
I hope that makes sense! If you have questions Don't hesitate to reach out!
For those of you that have a Fall Program credit, you should have gotten a separate email from me. I will be applying your credit as your registration for this season comes through. Please select payment by check and then I will balance your account so you either owe $0 or just the $110 if you registered for March clinic. Anyone can also select payment by check to avoid the credit card fees. You can either mail your check to our PO box or you can indicate to us you will bring it on the first day of practice. Payment secures your spot.
February 9th All Parent Meeting for our new and returning families 6:30 - 8:00 in the Bella Vista Multi purpose room
March 1-24th March Clinic at Bella Vista Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays - note first week will only be Tuesday/Thursday
March 12th New swimmer Swim Assesments - for new swimmers on our team that aren't in March Clinic. Will take place 9am at Bella Vista High School pool.
April 4th - Regular season begins!
May 14th Time Trial Meet (Full meet schedule on our website).
I am so excited for an awesome 2022 season! See you on February 9th at our parent meeting!