January 11, 2022
Good morning Neptune families,
With the ever changing landscape of CDC guidlines, county regulations and city rules, it's time we refocus our efforts with regards to covid 19 and keeping every safe.
1. If your child is showing any symptoms like sore throat, fever, body aches, stuffy nose - please keep them at home unitl the symptoms have gone away and let your coach know your child is out sick.
2. If your child has tested positive for Covid 19 - please let your coach know asap. If your child had been to practice in the past few days, they may have been contagious and unintentionaly spread the sickness to other kids and we feel an obligation to let them know they should be on alert for possible positive symptoms.
3. New CDC guidlines
- a positive test with no symptoms can resume activities after 5 days.
- a positive test with symptoms must stay home and isolate until the symptoms are gone or a PCR test results are negative.
4. Sonoma County is about to impose a ban on gatherings of more than 100 people in an outdoor setting for the next 30-45 days. We don't anticipate this affecting our ability to practice at Ridgway as long as everyone continues wearing masks when entering and exiting the facility. The coaching staff will do more at practice to help keep the athletes safely apart when possible.
5. We do not know how this new county rule will affect our ability to use the SRJC facility in this spring semester. We hope to learn more in the next day or two.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for your support & GO NEPTUNES!!