January SHARK Bites (Little Nibbles of Important Info)!
January 13, 2022
(Little Nibbles of Important Information)
BEST WISHES for an Awesome FAST Swimming New Year!
- NO Practices OR CE Lessons on Monday, January 17th! It's the Martin Luther King Holiday!!!
- The 2022 AquaKids Annual (per) Swimmer Registration Fee was on your January invoice. Hence the reason for the larger than the usual amount. Our Annual Swimmer Registration Fee is $80 for every swimmer in our program! If you joined after September 1, 2021, you already have paid this fee. SoFlo registered swimmers pay this fee through SoFlo with your membership fees (USA Swimming, Booster Club, and Swimmer).
- "tis the season" AquaKids t-shirts! If you haven't picked up yours, please see Coach Shirley – there's one for every AquaKids swimmer!
- AquaKids T-Shirts: Please see Coach Shirley at the pool if you haven't received yours!
- Swimmers with shoulder-length hair or longer, you must have a swim cap or pull your hair back in a ponytail. We have AquaKids swim caps available for purchase in the pool office and hair ties for free!
- We keep the pool water temperature at 84 degrees throughout the winter! On those rare occasions when we have very "chilly" days, we will provide "Cold Weather Make-up" Days for our Angel and Leopard SHARKS!
- NO Dogs on the Pool Deck! Please, as per Dade County Health Department regulations, we are not allowed to have animals on the pool deck!
- Remind app for practice and lesson cancellations! Please utilize the remind app system we've set up to notify canceling lessons and practices! The info is in the "What's New" section at aksharks.com. Please remember that we'll only notify you if a class or practice is canceled! Please do not respond to the remind!
- Friday, February 4th (5:00 warm-up & 5:30 start)
- Friday, February 25th (5:00 warm-up & 5:30 start)
- Friday, March 18th (5:00 warm-up & 5:30 start)
- Please keep watch on our "What's New" section at aksharks.com for the latest information and announcements!
THANK YOU for being a member of our program!!!