April 19, 2022
As the temperatures are rising and spring is upon us there are a few things to keep in mind for a happy and successful season!
1. Bring your water bottle every day and hydrate! We have amazing filtered water fountains at the pool, you will never be without good water (-:
2. Sunscreen is your best friend. Preferably waterproof and easy on the eyes! There are a few good ones. Baby ones usually are easier on the eyes.
3. Shade is your friend! We will always have tents at meets and practice, we will do our best to keep you in the shade for dryland.
4. Potassium and electrolytes assist in hydration, be cautious with sugar-based drinks. Be a label reader (-:
5. When in doubt, ask your coaches! They have the experience and knowledge to assist!