May 6, 2022
Good Morning RST Wave Families,
Our Aquathon event is just over a week away! This is the largest fundraising event of the year along with being a fun team building event. We are looking forward to seeing you at Whitney High School, Saturday May 14 th , 8:30am-10:30am.
We will have free breakfast for our participants (plus food available to purchase for family members), fun games and swimming (including coaches swim and senior recognition). Come ready to bid at our Silent Auction!
Please have kids come wearing tennis shoes for a fun mini-dryland!
SIGN UP NOW!
1. RSVP (click the attend/decline button on this page - top right corner). Minimum of $50 donation to participate (
2. Donate here: Aquathon Donations ! Don’t forget to ask your family and friends to support our team! Make sure all donations complete the “ Name of Swimmer ” box so you get credit for your donations.
3. Schedule, prizes and other information can be found here: Aquathon Event Info
Other MAY Updates:
- Sunday, May 8th WAVE last day to order Spiritwear/Apparel or last name team caps, click here to order.
- Monday, May 9th Our precompetitive Splash program begins with a Clinic at Whitney HS pool. We still have a few spots open – you can register here: Spring and Summer Splash Registration
- Tuesday, May 10th Wave
- 4:30pm Wave 8&under swimmer individual/buddy pics
- 4:50pm Wave 9/10 swimmer individual/buddy pics
- 5:10pm Wave 11+ swimmer individual/buddy pics
- Sunday, May 15th WAVE deadline to declare attendance here for 1st dual swim meet on May 21st (home meet vs Laguna). Families please proceed to Job Signups for those attending.
· Monday, May 30th No swim practice MEMORIAL DAY