July 4, 2022
about to get rowdy.... at
Our swimmers have worked so hard all season and championships is the culmination of all their efforts. Champs is a FUN, team oriented event. It's just like our dual meet swim meets (with a few more teams)!
- DEADLINE IS THURSDAY 7/7, BUT SOONER THE BETTER.
- Attend or Decline - do not leave your swimmer undeclared.
- If you are not 100% sure about attending, go ahead and commit. We can always scratch your swimmer... but we can not enter them to attend Champs after Thursday.
- River City Swim League requirements to attend champs: must have swum in a minimum of 3 meets during the season and have a valid time in all events chosen. Time or DQ qualifies.
- Swimmers will swim all 3 events... free/back/kickboard (the time used for kickboard is the freestyle time).
- Freestyle relay will be put together based on attending swimmers.
- If your 6U has an older sibling attending big champs, please use notes section to inform us if the 6U will be attending and available for a relay at big champs if they are needed in a pinch.
BIG CHAMPS 7/23 & 7/24
- Pick a MAX of 5 of the 6 events that are offered.
- Free and medley relays will be made based on who will be attending champs on Sunday.
- Use the notes section if you can not be there for relays - tell us in the notes. We need to know who will be available for relays on Sunday.
PLEASE DON'T DELAY - DECLARE FOR CHAMPS NOW!!!!