Swim Officials Training - June 5-8, 2023
May 5, 2023
We will host VIRTUAL (YES, VIRTUAL ONLY) Swim Officials training on the following dates:
- LEVEL 1: JUNE 5 AND JUNE 7 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM both days. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- LEVEL 2: JUNE 6 AND JUNE 8 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM both days. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Fee is $30 per student.
Details are found on the Learning and Career Development website by clicking the links above.
Details on how to create a YMCA account can be found HERE.
- You must attend BOTH DAYS via TEAMS
- TEAMS is a free web app which may be used at no cost to you
- Only those that register for the clinic may attend
- Registered clinic participants will receive additional information on how to join the meeting via email the weekend before the clinics
- Registered participants will have 2 weeks to complete an open book exam after the clinic
- Check with your team on payment options
- There is no experience necessary to become a Level 1 Swim Official
- Level 2 Swim Officials must have at least 1 year and at least 8 sessions as a Level 1 Official to train as a Level 2
- Questions: [email protected] or 724-554-4394
We hope to "see" you online.