October 9, 2018
2018 COR Classic "A" Invitational
Rockwall ISD Pool ~ 1205 T.L. Townsend Rd., Rockwall, TX 75087
Friday, November 30th - Sunday, December 2nd
- For complete meet information, please CLICK HERE
- For the meet entry file (EV3 or HYV), email Dan Hafner: email@example.com.
- Parent Volunteers may click on the " Job Signup" tab to work the meet via the main meet sign up page (must be logged in)
- We will swim Timed Finals on Friday Night. Prelims and Finals for Saturday and Sunday.
- 2 event limit on Friday Night, 3 events per day on Saturday and Sunday, up to 8 events total for the meet (plus 2 relays).
- Swimmer's age on Friday, November 30th will determine their age for the meet.
- For teams interested in attending, please email Dan Hafner for entry request: firstname.lastname@example.org. Total number of athletes will be limited.
- Entries must be received by 11:00am on Thursday, November 15, 2018. Relays must be submitted with individual entries.
- Hilton Rockwall Lakefront ~ 2055 Summer Lee Dr., Rockwall, TX 75032
- COR Classic Room Rate TBA
- Contact for COR Classic Rate: TBA
- Additional Hotel Information TBA
ADVERTISING / SPONSORSHIP:
- LINK COMING SOON to download the form for COR families to include "Good Luck" messages in the meet program.
- LINK COMING SOON to download the form to advertise your business in the COR Classic meet program (back page cover has been taken).
FOR MEET UPDATES:
- COR Classic Facebook Page (Click the link)
- Follow Us on Twitter @SwimCOR (Click the link)
- Follow Us on Instagram COR_Swim_Team (Click the link)
If you are a certified USA Swimming Official and interested in officiating the COR Classic Meet or if you would like to receive National Officiating Evaluation, please complete the application below. We are pleased to announce that Dan McAllen will be returning to the COR Classic Meet as the lead evaluator, able to evaluate all levels of officiating. Joining Dan will be Debra Baldwin, who will evaluate as needed.
- CLICK HERE - for an application to officiate the COR Classic Meet
WARM-UP INFORMATION & 1650 INFORMATION:
- Warm up assignments for Friday evening, Saturday & Sunday mornings - TBA
- 1650 Free, Women & Men Psyche Sheet - TBA
- TBA - to view the timelines per pool and session!
- Please note, timelines may change based on flow of the meet.
PSYCHE SHEETS, Top 8 Relays swim in Finals: TBA
- Event Results (PDF) - TBD
- Meet Results File (CL2, HY3) - TBD