February 25, 2013
Dear Dynamo Masters,
Our first billing cycle through the new online system is coming soon, March 1. Please help us get this set up correctly in advance:
- If you haven’t registered through the website (www.dynamomasters.com) please do so by Wednesday the 27th of February. There is no registration fee, just input of information and digital signature of waivers.
- For All: Once registered, you will received a confirmation email, which also includes information on setting up your account for auto-billing. Instructions as follows:
It's simple to enable our electronic payment processing system. Simply visit our team website at www.dynamomasters.com to Sign In into your account. If you do not have a user name and password, please click on () to request access from a team administrator. Once logged in:
- Click on My Account
- Then $ Payment Setup
- Click on the pull down menu and select Automatically charge CREDIT CARD or Automatically charge my BANK ACCOUNT
- Click on the Edit link and fill in the data completely and Save Changes
- Once that window closes, click Save Changes at the bottom right of the page
- You are now ready to pay electronically!
You will receive monthly invoices outlining what your credit card or bank has been debited for and you can review your current and past billing histories through the $ My Invoices/Payments tab on the left of our team website.
- We are working to get everyone in the correct billing group prior to the March 1 billing date. Please send an email to team administrator with any concerns or changes.
- We have adjusted the fees for the Alpharetta Masters given some feedback and looking at the schedule of practices.
Thanks for your help!
Jason Turcotte and Maria Thrash