September 12, 2013
For those parents/ swimmers using the Renaissance temporarily AND on a regular basis:
The Renaissance is a high rise condo located by Tysons Corner that happens to have a pool they bubble for the winter and rent to us. It is vital for us to continue here that you obey their rules.
- When you arrive at the closed gate, press "2230#". They will open the gate.
- Go immediately to the right past the first bubbles ( tennis ) to the next bubble on your left
- You may drop off your swimmer in front quickly and move on. You MAY NOT PARK in the spaces around the bubble. Those spaces belong to the condo owners and they will tow you.
- When picking up, you may not park/sit in front of the bubble in the fire lane. This has been a problem in the past with the condo owners calling management. DON’T DO IT. NOT FOR EVEN ONE MINUTE.
- Parking- if you wish to stay, there is limited seating in the bubble. You proceed past the pool bubble (on your left ) ALL THE WAY to the back lot that has signs that say York Swim Club Parking.
- You will get a team magnet in the first 2 weeks of practice. Put it on your car when parking at the Renaissance.