Practice cancelled - March 3rd 2014

Everyone - 

Sorry to do this so late, but I was waiting to hear from the Natatorium to see if we were going to have guards. Right now, there's no difinitive action from the nat but there's a high possibility that they won't be there at 5:30 am. Cathy @ the nat said that Long rd and the parking lot were both pretty slick and the city will make the call later in the night. 

Well, I'm going to call it. No practice for tomorrow, March 3rd. And I'm very hopeful that this is the very last cold snap that will keep us from practice until next winter. 

Have a great week and I'll see you all Wednesday.

- Coach Michael