Winter schedule starts October 6
October 5, 2014
- We are officially starting our Winter practice schedule on Monday, October 6. Please review because every training group has a change or two from the Fall. Schedule is on our website
- All handouts from tonight’s Parent meeting are on our website – log in and go to “documents”
- Morning practices (before school ) start this week – All Senior 1-2-3 swimmers are invited, all Senior 1 swimmers are expected to attend most of them. Start at either 5 AM or 5:30 AM, and swim for 90 minutes. We start on Wednesday and go the following dates in October -8, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31 – November mornings to be announced.
- We are still switching pools, Main Pool heater still out. We’ll let you know when it is fixed.
- Clarification about Age you swim at swim
- Most YMCA swim meets – swimmers swim their age as of
December 1, 2014
- Exceptions – Nationals, the Virtual meet and PCY Sprint meet all use your age as of April 1, 2015
- Nationals and PCY Sprint meet – swimmers must be 12 by April 1, 2014
- All USA Swimming meets use your age as of the First Day of the Meet as age determination.
- Most YMCA swim meets – swimmers swim their age as of December 1, 2014