October 8, 2014
For this weekend Oct Challenge meet at Mary Wayte, please note the timeline file and the meet psyche sheet file are posted under this meet at this website.
For new swimmers first attend this meet, please read this how to attend the meet info
- PDST warmup: Sat and Sunday morning: 8.10AM-8.50AM, afternoon session: 10 min after the completion of the morning session.
- Positive check-in: 400 IM/500 free, swimmer's responsibility. ALL 13&O Swimmers in 500 free and 400 IM will need to provide timers and counters for this event . As specified on the meet announcement, timers will be provided for 12U only.
- Parking - Please inform your team, do not park in the pool lot (this is for coaches and meet officials only) - there is plenty of parking to the west of the pool at Theater Northwest, at the high school and surrounding side streets.
- The meet will be using FLY OVER STARTS to best manage the length of the meet.
- Please help us keep our swimmers safe - There will be no parents allowed on deck - this will be enforced!
See you at the meet.