October 12, 2014
- We are still on the switched swim pool schedule again to start this week. You will know as soon as we revert to the “real schedule”. Times are not changed, just locations. We are not sure what pool the Intrasquad meet will be held in is coming Friday. Sign up soon for it, please!
- We still have a cold Main Pool, but we are going forward with swim practices there, the best we can do. Hope the new heater will be in soon!
- 4th Annual José Cerdá Swim Clinic - Sunday, October 26 is the Annual Jose Cerda Swim Clinic. We have had BASH swimmers attend in the past and a few have already signed up. If you are interested, open the attached information sheet and click on the “sign up” link to sign up!
- Parents volunteer tee shirt sign up is on our website – all parents should sign up for 2 tees asap.
- From Coach Adam Schapiro -Hello BASH swimmers and parents. I hope everyone’s season has gotten off to a good start. On October 26, I will again be participating in the WalkAhead 5k race. I am hoping to raise awareness and funding for a brain tumor cure; this cause is important to me because I am a two-time survivor. I would greatly appreciate any support. For more information, you can visit the main website (http://www.walkahead.org/) or you can view my personal page (viewable from the main page or at http://www.walkahead.org/story/adams-story). To make a donation, I am currently listed on the Individuals page (listed by first names).
Thank you for your support. Coach Adam (Schapiro)
- Last Wednesday was our suit fitting – IF you were unable to make the event, please call Kast-A-Way swim shop at 513-777-7967 and tell them you are from the Blue Ash Y Swim Team and they can take care of most of your needs over the phone!
- Last call for placing an Advertisement on our swimmers’ team tee shirt – info on our document page of our website – will take ads until Tuesday!
- Congratulations to all that swam in our Mile meet at PCY on Saturday morning- air was cold, water was warm and we had some good swims at the meet!