FA Club - Weather Cancellation Policy
January 6, 2016
If there is inclement weather:
- Practices will be canceled if Franklin Township Schools are CLOSED.
- Practices will not be canceled when there are weather delays.
- If evening weather requires practice cancelations - those will be communicated via email.
- Due to pool space limitations, practices canceled due to weather will not be rescheduled.
- Weekend swim meets:
- A meet has not been cancelled/delayed in the last 5 years for winter weather, so always expect meets to continue as planned.
- Host teams do not offer refunds on any meet fees for inclement weather (even if for some reason the host cancelled the meet).
- It is up to you/your family to decide if you can attend the meet.
- If a host team would cancel/delay a meet - that will be communicated via email to club families.
Middle School weather policy is listed here: https://www.teamunify.com/NewsShow.jsp?&eeeee=zzfa&id=459982&team=zzfa