August 10, 2016
We are excited to introduce our new club team, the North Jersey Barracudas!
We are a year-round, competitive swim team in northwest New Jersey. Our mission is to provide our athletes with the skills to be successful in and out of the pool. Our training philosophy is technique driven; giving every swimmer, from novice to champion, the skills needed to reach their goals and full potential.
- Practices held at Kittatinny Regional High School and Blair Academy.
- The ages of our swimmers are 9-18 years old with different practice groups for age and ability levels.
- Member of USA Swimming (pending). We are not a YMCA affiliated team.
- Our coaches are ASCA and USA Swimming certified and are accomplished and dedicated to the sport.
- Our season runs from early September to approximately early April (depending on age and what championship meets your child qualifies for).
- Parents are required to volunteer at a few meets as timers, etc. No experience necessary for most jobs.
- We are planning on a Long Course Season beginning Spring 2017.
Contact us at NJBarracudas@gmail.com or (973)702-7585 and take your swimming to the next level!