SWIM NORTH TEXAS LEAGUE RULES
February 13, 2017
SWIM NORTH TEXAS - REMINDER
SWIM NORTH TEXAS
- Swimmers age 18 on June 1st can swim. All swimmers must be under 19 on June 1st.
- Swimmers can only swim one individual Freestyle event per meet
- Swimmers can swim up on an individual event basis. They will not be required to swim up all events.
- Swimmers can only swim one Medley Relay per meet.
- Swimmers can only swim one Freestyle Relay per meet.
- Each team is required to provide 2 Officials at EVERY dual meet.
- Officials will be at regular season meets. DQ’s are not appealable.
- Divisionals July 11th at Westside Aquatic Center in Lewisville either AM or PM session
- All Stars July 18th at
Westside Aquatic Center in Lewisville.
- All Stars will be qualified by time (not the top 16 finishes). Qualifying times will be posted preseason.
- Swimmers with an ‘A’ time in an event will be required to swim up an age group.
- Scoring is divided into 13 & under and 14 & up for team placement.
- Swimmers qualify for individual events for All Stars. Relay Teams do not qualify, but are composed of swimmers that qualified individually.
- Swimmers qualify for All Star Meet by swimming a qualifying time at regular season meets and divisional meet.
- Website www.swimnt.com