May 5, 2017
Hello Warrior Families:
We are on the countdown to Warrior Swimming!! We have only 4 weeks to go!!!
A few important updates:
- SWIM CAP ORDERS –LAST DAY
- All swim cap orders will need to be received no later than May 5th. If you have not put in your order for SILICONE swim caps or wish to place an order for a new team suit, please complete an order form (on the website) and make a check out to Swimmers Edge and drop it off at Amy’s house: 2216 Arrowhead Drive or at Swimmer’s Edge LABS location on Thayer Street (off of Frontenac). Please note every swimmer will receive one free latex cap with their registration.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept orders after May 5th.
- SWIMMERS WANTED
- There is still time to sign up to swim for the
Warriors. Please pass the word to your neighbors and
- Families do not need to be members of the White Eagle Golf Club to join the swim team.
- The session is only 8 weeks long
- There are only 8-9 swim meets which are only in Naperville
- There are a lot of FUN ACTIVITIES for the kids including
a DJ pool party, Pasta Party, Crazy Relays, and even a championship
- If anyone is interested please encourage them to sign up at whiteeagleswimteam.com.
- There is still time to sign up to swim for the Warriors. Please pass the word to your neighbors and friends. Remember:
- JUNIOR COACHING OPPORTUNITIES
- The team is continuing to accept interest forms for any student
who would like to support the team by serving as a junior coach.
- A junior coach helps the coaching staff.
- It is an awesome opportunity for a swimmer to be involved in teaching and developing younger swimmers.
- There is flexibility with scheduling assignments.
- This role can count toward volunteer hours.
- If anyone is interested, please complete the form below by May 7th
- The team is continuing to accept interest forms for any student who would like to support the team by serving as a junior coach.
- SWIM PRACTICE BEGINS FOR ALL SWIMMERS ON TUESDAY MAY
- All practices will be at the pool
- Please arrive a few minutes early so you will be ready to swim at the start of your practice time
- The swim practice schedule for the first week will be as follows:
Age Group Practice Time
NOTE: These are only the practice times for the first week of swim. A practice schedule for the balance of the season will be coming in the near future.
- IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER (please add these to
- Date: Tuesday, May 30th
Time: See above Location: Pool
- Swim practice begins for all swimmers
- Date: Friday, June 2nd
- Parent information meeting with Coach Chelsea
- Date: Saturday, June 3rd
- Time trials for all swimmers
- Date: Friday, June 9th
- Big Fish/Little Fish social event for all swimmers
- Date: Tuesday, May 30th Time: See above Location: Pool