May 13, 2017
Hello Warrior Families:
The countdown continues to Warrior Swimming!! Only 3 short weeks to go!!!
- PARENT SWIM TEAM T-SHIRTS
- What an awesome way to show off your Warrior Swim Team pride.
If any parent is interested in ordering a swim team t-shirt, there
is still time.
- The t-shirts are only $15.00.
- There is an option of having the shirts printed with or without the year.
- If anyone wants a t-shirt, please email email@example.com.
- All orders will need to be received no later than today, Saturday, May 13th.
- What an awesome way to show off your Warrior Swim Team pride. If any parent is interested in ordering a swim team t-shirt, there is still time.
- SWIM TEAM SUITS
- If your swimmer needs a team swim suit, they can still be
ordered. You will need to:
- Visit SWIMMERS EDGE at the Labs (on Frontenac St.) or
- Visit SWIMMERS EDGE (in Woodridge)
- NOTE: Suits ordered at these locations may not be available in time for the time trial.
- If your swimmer needs a team swim suit, they can still be ordered. You will need to:
- PARENT JOB SIGN UPS
- Job sign-ups are open! Please use the
link below for instructions on how to sign up for Event jobs.
Sign-ups are open from May 13th thru May
27th. Jobs include:
- Timer, Backup Timer, Runner, Scorer, Clerk Of Course, Bull Pen, Set Up/Take Down, Announcer, Hospitality, Heat Winner/Bag Tag, and Floater
- Job sign-ups are open! Please use the link below for instructions on how to sign up for Event jobs. Sign-ups are open from May 13th thru May 27th. Jobs include:
For job descriptions, visit https://www.teamunify.co
Sign up early so the jobs you want are still available. The early bird gets the worm!!!
- OUR COACHING STAFF
- We are excited and honored to introduce our 2017
coaching staff. It's going to be a great season!
- Chelsea Abbott- (Head Coach) Chelsea comes to us with years of experience, both coaching and swimming! Chelsea was a standout swimmer at Michigan State University and she previously was the head coach at Bloomfield Hills Swim and Tennis in Michigan. In addition to coaching at Bloomfield, she coached at Cranbook Swim Club in Michigan. Chelsea is so excited to meet all of the swimmers on our team, and their families, and having fun this summer!
- Sam Holzschu (Assistant Coach) -This will be Sam’s 5th year coaching for White Eagle. In fact she learned how to swim when she was 8- right here and has been a Warrior ever since! Her love of the pool led her to the Fox swim team for 5 years and she swam for Waubonsie Valley High School for an additional 4 years. Sam's goal as a coach is to inspire children and build their confidence through helping them learn to swim.
- Cedrick Chan (Assistant Coach) -This is Cedrick's 4th year coaching at White Eagle. Cedrick swam and played water polo for Waubonsie Valley from 2012-2015. Cedrick hopes to inspire children to lead healthy and physically active lives and always do their best in everything they do.
- Michael Schwers (Assistant Coach)- Michael is a Naperville native who was a standout swimmer and captain at Waubonsie Valley. Michael holds the school record at Waubonsie in the 100 butterfly and was a state medalist. He just finished his freshmen year at Michigan State University, and is looking forward to getting to know all the swimmers and sharing his love of swimming.
- Junior Coaches- Lizzie Bannon, Natalia Castillo, Lucas Conrad, Rebecca Farber, Brian Knothe, Allison Powell, Stephanie Schweihs, Kathryn Suplee, and Quentin Tiscareno
- We are excited and honored to introduce our 2017 coaching staff. It's going to be a great season!
- SWIM PRACTICE BEGINS FOR ALL SWIMMERS ON TUESDAY MAY
- All practices will be at the pool
- Please arrive a few minutes early so you will be ready to swim at the start of your practice time
- The swim practice schedule for the first week will be as follows:
Age Group Practice Time
NOTE: These are only the practice times for the first week of swim. A practice schedule for the balance of the season will be coming in the near future.
- IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER (please add these to
- Date: Tuesday, May 30th
Time: See above Location: Pool
- Swim practice begins for all swimmers
- Date: Friday, June 2nd
- Parent information meeting with Coach Chelsea
- Date: Saturday, June 3rd
- Time trials for all swimmers
- Date: Friday, June 9th
- Big Fish/Little Fish social event for all swimmers
- Date: Tuesday, May 30th Time: See above Location: Pool