April 16, 2018
HSL Coaches Meeting & Meet Operator Training 2018
Monday, May 21
Location: Harford Aquatic Wellness Center (HAWC)
2213-A Commerce Drive, Forest Hill, MD 21050
Note this is not the Aqua Culture Swim School location, the entrance for Harford Aquatic Wellness Center is on the opposite end of the building from the Forest Hill/Hickory Parks and Rec Activity Center.
6:00 – 6:30 PM Mandatory Coaches meeting
- All teams are required to have a representative at the coaches meeting, team representatives are welcome to observe.
6:30 – 7:30 Meet Computer Operator Training (Hytek)
- All teams are required to have a representative computer operator participate.
- To participate fully in this training each team is required to have a laptop with the Team Manager and Meet Manager software already loaded.
- Topics will include meet document workflow and timeline, formatting and submitting entries, using required HSL templates, computer operations prior to and during a meet and submitting properly formatted meet results.
7:30 – 8:30 Dolphin System Training
- All teams who will be renting the HSL Dolphin system are required to have a computer operator participate. This training is required to fulfill the obligations of the HSL Dolphin system rental agreement.
- To participate fully in this training each team is required to have a laptop with the Dolphin system software already loaded.
- Dolphin System manuals
Please contact the HSL Statistician if you have any questions.