October 3, 2017
Interested in becoming a USA Swimming Official for CGAC? Here are a few reasons you should:
Help support an excellent sport and promote a healthy lifestyle for
children and teens.
2. Gain a more thorough understanding of swimming in particular and sports in general.
3. Fulfill volunteer obligations at Club Meets.
4. Get closer to the action; know what’s happening on deck with the “best seat” at the pool.
5. Get mentally and physically engaged during the Meet rather than merely “spectating.”
6. Be cooler on deck than in the stands.
7. Receive free admission and great hospitality during sessions officiated.
For those interested in officiating, Greg Ward will be holding a Stroke and Turn/Technical Clinic at Center Grove High School Pool on Thursday, October 19th at 5:30 pm. Please email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know you will attend.