November 3, 2017
Did you know there is an easy way to help the Stingrays earn money without doing anything extra really? Kroger has community rewards that gives a percentage of what ever we spend on our Kroger rewards card to the team. All you have to do is register your card.
Below you will find information on how to sign up for Kroger Community Rewards program. Basically, you will be registering your Kroger Plus card so that percentage of each of your shopping trips will be contributed towards the team. Feel free to pass this information along, the more we have registered, the more money we could possibly earn.
Below are the steps to register your Kroger Plus Card:
1) Have your Kroger Plus
2) Go to Krogercommunityrewards.com
3) Click on Sign-in/Register
4) If new Customer (which most of us probably are), click SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer” box
**If you have already registered your Kroger plus card on-line to receive coupons, you can skip to step 7
5) Enter zip code, favorite store,
enter email address and create a password, agree to terms and
6) You will then get a message to check your email in the inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
7) Click onto MY ACCOUNT and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
8) Click on Community Rewards, then Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
9) Update or confirm your information
10) Enter NPO number (64205) then hit search, select organization from list and click on confirm
11) To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our team name on the right side of your information page
If you use your phone number at the register instead of your Kroger Plus Card, you can call 1-800-576-4377 select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus Card Number.
That is it. If you have any questions, please email Jacqueline Luebbe at Crazyjacks34@aol.com