November 13, 2017
- BASH November Meet this weekend! Friday practices for Senior 1 only (part of the time they will do meet set up). All other Friday, Saturday and Sunday practices are cancelled –Nov 17-19.
- Entry deadline has passed, but we can still get BASH swimmers into the meet - email Coach Bill immediately!!
- Countryside Y meet entries are DUE, please sign up if you are going!!
- Still have a few volunteer opening available- see SwimBASH.com for sign up.
- As we have in the past ALL BASH Families with swimmers on the regular team will be charged $20.00 on your SwimBASH.com account for food for the concessions. Only exception is if you volunteered to bring in homemade food for the hospitably room.
- Below are the times for swimmers warm up etc. Parent time lines will be sent soon.
BASH Meet information for BASH swimmers –
Thursday November 16 –
Stage platform to be delivered.
6 PM or so – we will start some set up – in pool area, unloading supplies into the Cool club room, and set up the timing table in the Main Pool area
Friday November 17 –
Set up all day –
3:00 PM – pool schedules changes – Main Pool activities go to Ferris
4 PM – gym closes
Swim Warm up starts 4:30 PM (all BASH warm up 4:30-5 PM, sit in the Gym)
Meet Starts 6:00 PM, estimated finish 8:45 PM
Saturday November 18
6:30 Am – swimmers start arriving
6:45 AM – first warm up (BASH warm up in Main Pool Senior 1-2-3 6:45-7:10, AG 1-2-3 Warm up 7:10- 7:30 Am, all sit in the racquet ball courts)
8:15 Am – meet starts for older swimmers – estimated finish 12:30 PM
1:00 PM – younger swimmers start warm up (BASH warm up 1-1:25 PM, sit in exercise room about locker rooms, enter through Main Hallway).
2:15 PM – younger swimmers meet starts – estimated finish 5:00 PM
Sunday, November 19
6:30 AM – swimmers start arriving
7:00 AM – warm ups start (BASH Senior 1-2-3 warm up in Ferris Pool, AG 1-2-3 warm up in Main Pool, all BASH sit in the exercise room above locker rooms, enter via the Main Hallway
8:15 Am – meet for older swimmers start, estimated finish 12:30 PM
12:40 PM – younger swimmers start warm up (BASH warm up 12:40-1:00 PM, sit in exercise room again)
1:55 PM – younger swimmers meet begins, estimated finish 4:20 PM
Clean up until about 6 PM