January 6, 2018
Welcome to the 2018 summer season! My name is Coach Audrey and I am the new Satellite Team director. I also coach Masters for the Nadadores. I previously coached a Satellite team, and am honored to take on the program. I am looking forward to a great season for you and your children!
We will have most of our wonderful staff returning back this year! Their emails are not active yet, so please email me in regards to questions about your location and practices. They should be active towards the end of May.
NEW! For 2018, we will now have a Fall Season which will run separate from the Novice division. More information will be available as soon as schedules have been set.
Just a few things for you to be aware of:
- Last day for registration is May 19th. There will be no exceptions.
- For new swimmers only. If you are returning, you do not need a tryout and we will see you May 21st!
Marguerite Aquatic Center
- Address: 27474 Casta del Sol, Mission Viejo, 92692
- When: TBD
- No need to sign up, just show up! Pick the day that works best for your family. You only need to do one day.
- We will be doing group tryouts so just come when it is convenient for you.
- What: We
want to make sure that all of our swimmers are safe. They will be
asked to swim 1 lap (25 yds) of freestyle and 1 lap (25 yds) of
backstroke without touching the bottom or sides of the pool. One
lap of kicking with a kickboard will also be required. If they know
other strokes, that will be a bonus.
- Bring a cap, suit, and goggles. Hair past ear length requires a swim cap- more for your child's comfort. Swimming with hair in your face is very awkward!
- Suit Fittings and
- This year, registration includes a team suit, a team shirt and two caps. These will be distributed the first week of practice.
- Other gear such as goggles, kickboards, fins, and mesh bags can be purchased through the CAS store at the Marguerite Aquatic Center.
2 week Swim Prep Course
- If you are unsure that your swimmer can pass the test, there will be a 2 week prep course (dates TBD) to help prepare your swimmer.
- Lessons will take place Mon-Thurs for 30 minutes for the 2 weeks.
- Pricing is TBD, and registration starts TBD.
- If your child attends the prep course, they will not have to do the tryouts.
For more information on dates and times in the season, please see the Calendar located on our homepage. It will be updated periodically as the season gets closer.
Thank you for your interest in our Summer Junior Teams Program!