January 7, 2018
January 8-15 Practice Updates
These groups/sites/days have the following updates for this week:
- National Prep - Bryan/GAC groups COMBINED at Bryan YMCA this week (all days this week, including Monday), but all National groups CLICK HERE for new schedule beginning Monday, January 15th, 2018.
- National 1 & 2 - NO CHANGES this week, including Monday, but CLICK HERE for new schedule beginning Monday, January 15th, 2018.
- Ragsdale YMCA - High School Swim Meet on Wednesday, January 10th, pool is CLOSED that day only. All Ragsdale swimmers all levels/ages will practice at GAC 7:00pm-8:15pm on Wednesday, January 10th.
- Bryan YMCA - High School Swim Meet on Wednesday, January 10th, pool will not close until 7:00pm. Our only change is for the Makos 2and 3 late 7:30-8:30 group is now 6:00-7:00pm, ALL other groups normal times, but DRYLAND will be last groups starting at 4:30 and 5:30pm (4:30/5:30pm groups SWIM FIRST).
- Friday, January 12th - No Flex Friday, however we will have NORMAL Friday morning, afternoon, and evening practices for all sites/levels.
- Saturday, January 13th - Normal practices at Bryan YMCA although we will be lightly staffed due to 136 GCY swimmers competing the January Jump Start Meet at the GAC.
- Sunday, January 14th - No practices.
- Monday, January 15th - Normal afternoon practices at normal sites resume, no GAC morning practice due to January Jump Start meet.
If your group/site/days are not mentioned above, you are on NORMAL SCHEDULES!
GOOD LUCK to ALL SWIMMERS competing in the January Jump Start Meet this weekend, Friday, January 12- Monday, January 15 - CLICK HERE FOR THE MEET EVENT PAGE WITH LATEST UPDATES!