Monday AM practices canceled; Monday PM TBD

More bad timing on weather, as a batch of snow and wind is forecasted to hit the area late tonight into tomorrow morning. 

Monday AM practices have been canceled.If weather permits, we will practice 3 to 5PM tomorrow (Monday). This announcement will be made around noon. Please stay tuned.