January 17, 2018
On January 12-14 our MSSAC swimmers from Regional Development and Regional Junior raced at Etobicoke Olympium for the 2018 A/B Meet.
53 MSSAC swimmers from Regional Junior & Regional Development went to win in 256 events.
The main goal for this meet was to achieve the qualifying times for the upcoming Festivals, Central Region A Championships and Regional B Championships.
Here are the achievements:
Central Region A Qualifiers:
Emilia Burczyk; Nathan May; Sierra O’Hare; Nicolas Pereira; Zain-Olivier Trottier
Central Region B Qualifiers:
Johaan Khan; Christopher Buli; Tasmin Willms;
1st place winners:
- Eva Naranjo (400Free),
- Nicolas Pereira (100Bk; 50Free, 100Free, 200Free);
- Zain-Olivier Trottier (200IM),
- James Yang (50Free, 100 Free, 200 Free).
2nd place winners:
- Magdalena Brozda (200 Fly, 200 Br),
- Raj Dhume (200 IM),
- Nicolas Pereira (200IM, 400 Free),
- Zain-Olivier Trottier (100 Bk), James Yang (50 Fly)
3rd place winners:
- Hudson Coulls (400 Free)
- Johaan Khan (400 IM, 50 Bk)
- Karishma Desai (400 Free),
- Raj Dhume (100 Bk, 100 Free, 200 Br, 200 Free),
- Eva Naranjo (200 Free),
- Zain-Olivier Trottier (100 Fly, 100 Free, 200 Bk, 50 Free),
- James Yang (100 Fly)
- Jugalkishore Yarlagadda (50 Bk)
Chealsie Bains; Elena Fenos; Coulls Hudson; Johaan Khan; John Pilibbossian; Dhruv Sapra; Christopher Buli; Mason Anderson; Sabrina Berbari; Magdalena Brozda; Emilia Burczyk; Karishma Desai; Raj Dhume; Jonah Kim; Eva Naranjo; Siera O’Hare; Nicole Rogers; Nazar Romaniv; Zain-Olivier Trottier; Tasmin Willms; Jugalkishore Yarlagadda
Congrats to the following for racing 100% PB:
Elena Fenos; Johaan Khan; Hudson Coulls; John Pilibbossian; Christopher Buli; Ronak Nair; Raj Dhume; Nicolas Pereira
Well Done everyone!