February 5, 2018
Swim season is almost upon us and it’s time to recruit new members! The health and sustainability of the team depends on continued growth, and we need YOUR help! Recruiting is best by word of mouth so reach out to your neighborhood and share the WCSC news. Ways you can help:
- Talk to friends and neighbors about the benefits of WCSC!
- Post WCSC swim team registration and open house on your social media (Facebook, Next Door, twitter, etc)
- Share ideas with your recruiting team about creative ways to get the word out (newsletters, flyer postings)
- Join the team at the upcoming March 18 Open House at Larkey Park (1-3pm)
- Bring at least one new family to the Open House for a chance to win a prize, and get a $50 cash referral bonus if you refer a new member that registers!
Additional volunteer support needed:
- For hosting yard signs or if you know local businesses willing to host yard signs (dentist, local shops, etc)
- Distribute flyers to your network (schools, clubs, offices)
Your help is greatly appreciated and we look forward to a great WCSC swim season! And don’t forget, registration is open with early registration discounts, https://www.teamunify.com/MemRegStart.jsp?team=recwcscwcsc
See you on March 18!!
Your WCSC Recruiting Team (Roxanne, Aimee, Toni & Elyce)