May 14, 2018
NJRC 3rd Annual Swim Clinic - May
Swimquest Fit and New Jersey Race Club swim team is offering a spring clinic to summer swim team members as well as any member NOT on the NJRC team currently to fine tune technique on all 4 strokes as well as starts and turns. We have a new sign up procedure this year through signup genius that is JUST to hold your spot for the clinic. Payments will not be due until the first day of the clinic which is Monday, May 14th.
*This clinic is NOT open to current NJRC members*
Ages 7 - 14 years old
Please Click here for more information on pricing, times and dates along with having the ability to sign up!
Some interesting facts about our clinic:
- We have grown every year. We started with 20 participants and last year having over 50 swimmers in our clinic!
- This clinic is one of a kind that differentiates technique training to every age group and skill level by keeping each session very individualized and personal for your swimmer
- Our coaches will be in the water on certain days helping your swimmers fine tune their techniques
- This clinic covers the following details:
- Technique of all four strokes
- Teaching sessions about goal setting, nutrition as well as the "why" we do things right in the water
Please share this news with anyone you feel might want to participate. It's going to be the best year yet in our Brand New Facility in Tinton Falls called Swim Quest Fit. It's the only indoor pool on the Shore that has the ability to train 50 meter long course and 25 yard short course within the same practice!