February 12, 2018
Weekly Update February 12
February Divisionals Deadline Tomorrow
Registration for February Divisionals is due tomorrow by 8 pm. BBST's Last Chance Challenge is right around the corner and Divisionals is a great way to get ready for the Last Chance Challenge.
- Bronze swimmers are encouraged to attend Divisionals.
- Silver swimmers are expected to attend Divisionals to get ready for BBST’s Last Chance Challenge
- Gold swimmers should use Divisionals as an opportunity to prepare for BBST’s Last Chance Challenge meet to make Regional cuts.
- Platinum swimmers are expected to communicate with their coach regarding which meets to attend
- Elite swimmers are expected to communicate with their coach regarding which meets to attend
BBST Business Meeting Tomorrow
The BBST BOD is holding their annual Business Meeting tomorrow, Tuesday February 13th at 6:00 pm in the Carl Cozier Cafeteria next to the pool. The goal of this meeting is to provide insight from the board of directors on the following:
- Review of our current budget and finances
- Projections for the remainder of this year and 2018-2019
- Midyear dues increase (effective January 1st 2018)
- State of the club with regards to our mission & vision
All are encouraged to attend as there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Hope to see you there!
BBST February Distance Meet This Sunday
Swimmers need to be at the pool at 8 am for warm-ups. Officials please be at the pool at 7:45 am for an official’s meeting.
Swimmers must provide their own timers and counters for this meet.
Spring Schedule Starts Next Week
This is the last week of our Fall Training Schedule. Next Monday, February 19th will start our Spring Training Schedule which can be found attached to the February Newsletter or on our website under Team Information -> Practice Schedule.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact your child’s coach with questions regarding schedules or meets.