February 15, 2018
Hello Legends Family,
We are getting ready to undertake one of our largest fundraisers of the year. Our Facebook auction will start Friday, March 16 at 12:00PM (noon) and bidding will end 8:00PM Saturday March 24. The end date coincides with NL champs weekend, and broadens our audience of potential bidders.
What we need now are items for the auction. To start, we
- An all-inclusive stay in Battle Harbour, Labrador for two people for two nights valued at $1,300.
- A pint bottle of choice Labrador Bakeapple jam and a loaf of homemade multigrain bread.
- Instruction for a Two Day Standard First Aid course with CPR-C and AED
- Wusthof – 4 piece BBQ Tool Set with Nylon Bag
- Two Youth Size 28 Aqua Blades
- St. John’s Legends Blanket
- Beautycounter Haircare Package
- Newfoundland Juniper Salad Bowl Set
As you can see, auction items can be within any value range and can be a product (new only please), service (e.g. music lessons, tire changes), or experience (e.g. sailing trip for four on the bay; dinner for four brought to your door). This fundraiser will only be as successful as the range of items put online for auction.
If you have something to donate, we will need a photo of the item along with a short description and a suggested starting bid. If you would like to talk to me about a potential item, please send me an email. We will be accepted donations up until March 18.
Payments from successful bidders can be made by credit card or e-transfer.
Pickup and payment for all purchased items will take place at the Aquarena on Sunday, March 25th 9AM to 1PM. This date is the last day of Champs. Arrangements will be made for successful bidders living outside the St. John's area.
There will be more details moving forward.
Please send information about your auction items to: firstname.lastname@example.org