February 15, 2018
Fox Hollow Swim Club Manager
Fox Hollow Swim Club is seeking a qualified candidate for the salaried position of Pool Manager for the 2017 summer season.
Anticipated start date is May 15th to completion date of Labor Day Weekend.
- Maintaining our clean, safe, family-friendly environment and reputation using education and enforcement of our club rules and policies.
- Basic maintenance and operation of the facility including both the pools and grounds.
- Effective hiring (with Board approval), supervision and scheduling of the lifeguards.
- Completion of bi-weekly payroll.
- Representing the Club with Member and Guest relations.
- Coordinating use of facility for on-site parties with compliance to our club rules for both host and guests.
- Handling of additional day to day operations that the position requires including other duties as assigned.
- Certified CPR/First Aid and Lifeguard Certification required.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) license and previous pool management experience is preferred. Salary based on experience.
This position reports directly to the board of trustees. Interested applicants should e-mail a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.