February 19, 2018
MONDAY MESSAGE FROM YOUR AQUAHAWG COACHES FOR February 19, 2018
PRACTICE SCHEDULE: Regular practice schedule for all groups Monday-Sunday this week.
2018 ASI 14-UNDER CHAMPIONSHIP MEET: Entries for the meet are available on the website and in your OnDeck app.
- STATE TEAM DINNER: We will have a State Team dinner following practice on Thursday, March 1st. Final details will be available next week.
- TIMERS: Our team provides timers for one lane throughout the meet. Signup is available on our website. Prelims sessions on Saturday and Sunday have been split into two shifts.
- SHIRTS FOR CHAMPIONSHIP MEETS: To order your Championship Tour t-shirts for Saturday morning’s Parade of Champs, email email@example.com with your swimmer’s name and shirt size.
PARENT MEETINGS: Coaches will hold parent meetings next week to discuss long course plans and answer questions about the summer schedule.
- Junior Hawgs: Monday, February 26th during yoga (5:00-5:30 pm).
- Hawgs: Wednesday, February 28th during yoga (5:30-5:45 pm).
- Rookie Hawgs: Tuesday, February 27th during practice (6:00-6:30 pm)
FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE RACES: We will conclude the short course season with Friday Night at the Races on March 9th. This fast, fun format is for Rookies, Hawgs, Junior Hawgs, and Wild Hawgs. Following Friday Night at the Races, we will take a two-week break and resume practice on March 26th. Signup is now open!
RAC ON SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow us on social media for additional news, articles, training tips and other fun stuff!