January 7, 2018
Good evening, Gators! Here’s this week’s newsletter:
- First, congratulations on a great win over Ephrata on Saturday! It sure is fun to watch you all swim! :-)
- And congrats on a very successful 28th annual Frosty Frolic! Here’s a message from our phenomenal Frosty Frolic Coordinator, Adriene Mellinger:
Dear EAC Family – I cannot thank you enough for everyone who helped this weekend make the Frosty Frolic such a huge success!! We had over100 volunteers help make the meet run smoothly and effectively today.Thank you to the many families who helped in any way they could. Not that the adults aren’t awesome, but I was especially impressed with so many of our “older swimmers” (some just turned 11 years old) that really stepped up and helped in amazing ways. Way to go team!! Adriene Mellinger
- Practice Schedule: No practice Thursday due to a high school meet, and no practice Saturday due to a college meet.
- Tomorrow’s weather: We will be keeping a close eye on the weather and road conditions tomorrow afternoon. An email will be sent if practice is canceled. As always, please feel free to keep your swimmer home if you’d rather not drive in inclement weather.
- Next weekend: Our next meet is at home versus LPAC on Sunday, January 14th. Details will be coming midweek, but warmups are likely to be at 7:25, so plan on arriving at the college at 7:00. If you haven’t already done so, please head over to the Events tab at www.eacgators.com to declare your swimmer as yes or no for the meet. Declarations must be made by tomorrow night. And remember, it is important that every swimmer declare either yes or no so that there is no confusion when Coach Ken is creating the lineup.
- Swimsuits available – The Louie family has two pairs of male jammer team suits, never worn. One is a size 30 and the other is size 32. They are asking $20 each. If you’re interested, please email Tom Louie at email@example.com.
That's all for this edition. Thanks for a fantastic weekend, Gators!
Yours in swim-ness,