January 28, 2018
Good evening, Gators!
On an honest, personal note, I'm typing this with a fever, patiently (not really) waiting for the medicine to kick in. The flu has hit our house HARD. So bear with me if something doesn't make sense...
- Practice Schedule – No practice on Monday due to a high school meet at the college.
- Meet commitments for Palmyra – Don’t forget these are due tomorrow night! All swimmers must declare either “yes” or “no” so there is no confusion when creating the line-ups. Also, because the line-ups for the relays are typically finalized a few days after the individual events, please double check that your swimmer is not in a relay before leaving the meet. Thank you!
- Divisionals – Mark your calendars for Saturday, February 24th! The younger swimmers (8&U and 10&U) will swim in the morning, and the older swimmers will swim in the afternoon. Warm-ups for the morning session will begin around 7:45, and warm-ups for the afternoon session will begin around 12:00. We will get more specific times the week of the meet.
- T-shirts for Divisionals – These will only be available via preorder on this website: http://store.jcarlogogear.com/cpal_divisionals/shop/home There will be no shirts available for purchase the day of the meet. All preordered shirts will be distributed at Divisionals.
- Banquet – Our year-end banquet will be held on Sunday evening, March 11th. Specific time and further instructions will be coming soon!
- Personalization for year-end gift – If you haven’t already, please check the corkboard at the pool to make sure the personalization will appear the way you’d like it to. Those must be done by the end of practices Friday.
Stay healthy and hydrated,