EAC Newsletter 02.04.18
February 4, 2018
Good evening, Gators!
Here’s this week’s newsletter. There’s a lot to cover. :-)
- Weekend Recap – Congratulations on winning at Palmyra on Saturday! And congratulations to the USA swimmers who competed today in York. Great job, Gators!
- Practice schedule – There is normal practice schedule this week!
- Next weekend’s meet – Our last dual meet will be held this Saturday at the college. Because of a home basketball game, the college is requiring that we start an hour early to ensure that we are out by the time the gym facilities will be needed for the basketball game. This means that swimmers should arrive between 6:00 and 6:10, and they should be ready to get in the pool for warm-ups at 6:25. The meet will start at 7:30.
- Meet commitments – Please declare your swimmer as “yes” or “no” for Saturday’s meet before the end of the night on Tuesday. As always, it is very important that EVERY swimmer indicated whether or not they are coming to the meet.
- Responses for Divisionals – Please remember that paperwork for Divisionals is due by Tuesday, February 13th. Again, EVERY swimmer should complete the paperwork and submit it to Coach Ken’s folder. The paperwork was put in each swimmer’s folder last week.
- Congratulations to Sean Mellinger! – Perhaps you’ve noticed that we have an outstanding group of officials on our team. One of those officials, Sean Mellinger, passed his USA Starters Certification today! We’re proud of you, Sean!
- Lost and Found from Saturday – A pair of size 28 jammers went missing. Would you mind checking your swimmer’s stuff to make sure they don’t have it? (If you find it, please email email@example.com.) Also, a few items were found following the meet on Saturday, so if you’re missing a lunchbox with some food storage containers in it or an EAC towel, please let me know.
Have a great week!