February 25, 2018
Springfield Family YMCA Swim Team
2018 Spring & Summer Long Course Swim Season:
April 23 to July 27th
Practices begin Monday, April 23th
Our Springfield Family YMCA Swim Team aka SPY is an outstanding competitive YMCA youth sport program. To be an Y competitive swimmer, your child must be a Springfield Family Y member to participate on our SPY Swim Team.
NEW Swimmers may try out our team's for one week , so you may assess if our Y program is a good choice for your child. We encourage any potential NEW Swimmer to arrange a swim evaluation with our SPY Head Coach John Bishop. The swim evaluation provides your child a chance to meet and chat with one of our coaches, plus allow your child to be assigned to the best training group to permit a positive development in their sport of swimming. You may contact John at our Y: (937) 323-3781
For Current Winter SPY Swimmers:
• Any 2017-18 SPY Winter Swimmer interested in our SPY's Spring and Summer Training, Your Swimmer only needs to sign up for SPY's Summer Program Fee.
• All 2017-18 Annual SPY Swimmers are already signed up for SPY's Winter and Summer trainings
SPY Swimmers Program 2018 Summer Fees https://www.teamunify.com/ohsfymca/UserFiles/File/2017-18%20SPY%20Program%20Fees.pdf
Any New Swimmers will need to sign up for SPY Program Fees and Springfield Family Y Membership at our YMCA's Welcome Center Desk
Please remember NEW Swimmer to SPY Swim Team also will need to register on our team website: You can now also register on Our Online Team Registration for 2018 Spring/Summer Season for $15.
• Just go to Swimspy.com home page, click on "Start Registration" tab
• click on this link> https://www.teamunify.com/MemRegStart.jsp?team=ohsfymca
• After registering, your family's SPY account will activate once your Springfield Family Y Membership and SPY program fee payment plan has been confirmed.
SPY Swimmers interested in USA Swimming Membership talk with Coach John. Payment due by Monday , April 23rd
Link to becoming a Y member and Financial Assistance: http://www.springfield-ymca.org/Join-the-Y/become-a-member.html