February 26, 2018
Jr Olympics is only a few days away and we are still in great need of many volunteers! We can use help from siblings, aunts, uncles, neighbors, etc. Have an older child that needs volunteer hours for school? Sign them up! The coaches often sign volunteer hour sheets for kids.
We really hope we don't have to call for volunteers from the stands at the meet or pull coaches away from working with the kids in order to keep the meet going.
You will get to see some exciting swimming and help out the club!
Below are all of the jobs we still need to fill:
- Awards: Fri PM/Sat AM&PM/Sun AM&PM - 3 people needed for each session
- Scoring Table: Fri PM/Sat AM&PM/Sun AM&PM - 3 people needed for each session
- Concessions: Saturday PM/ Sunday PM - 4 people needed for each session
- Hospitality: Saturday AM&PM/Sunday AM&PM - 3 people needed for each session
- Runner: Sunday AM&PM - 1 person needed for each session
- Safety Marshals: Saturday PM/Sunday PM - 3 people needed for each session
- Friday PM - 13 timers needed
- Saturday AM - 8 timers needed
- Saturday PM - 12 timers needed
- Sunday AM - 15 timers needed
- Sunday PM - 12 timers needed
Please note that we are not co-hosting with another team this year so we are responsible for all of the sessions/jobs!
Go to our website (www.egrawaves.com), login, go to Events, click on Job Sign-up button under Jr Olympics and start signing up.