March 1, 2018
Sign Up to Volunteer for March Madness
It's time for all hands on deck! You, too, can help LAMVAC host its annual short-course meet.
Just select the March Madness team function and click on "Job Signup."
Login to your account and select the events you want to volunteer for and/or the donations you want to contribute.
Before you sign up ...
- Read every event and its description carefully so that you know what you are signing up for.
- Make sure you can commit to the hours you have signed up for, as it is very hard to find substitutes for any position last minute.
- Each family can sign up for a maximum of three different food or drink items and a maximum of two slots of the same items. By doing so, we hope that all members should have a chance to make donations.
Example: One family can donate a maximum of two slots for cookies. One family can donate three different items, such as bagels, sport bars and cookies. In other words, one single family can have no more that six sign-ups for food and drink donations.
- Make sure you read all the informations related to your donations so that you buy the right items and the right quantities.
The day of the event ...
- You must personally check in at the sign-in counter, 10 to 15 minutes before your shift, so you can start on time.
Questions? Email Fatima Ung,
volunteer coordinator, at