March 1, 2018
Dear GMA Families,
We are SO EXCITED to see our athletes finish the short course season STRONG as they work together to achieve their season goals at the New England, Sectional and NCSA Championship Meets in March! As we transition into the championship season and the long course training schedule, our GMA FAMILIES are REMINDED of the FOLLOWING SCHEDULE CHANGES:
- Tomorrow, Friday 3/2/18 ALL GMA TRAINING GROUPS have WHOLE TEAM PRACTICE together from 4:30-6:00 PM. This will mark the end of the short course training schedule and the beginning of the long course training schedule.
- NEXT WEEK ALL GMA SWIMMERS are invited to participate in our GMA TEAM PHOTOS on Tuesday 3/6/18. Please click HERE for more information on the team website. Athletes are asked to arrive at the pool by 4:30 PM. We will shoot our whole team photo at 5:00 PM and athletes will take their group and individual photos following the whole team photo. Athletes are asked to please wear their GMA team suits or a black racing suit.
- ALL GMA athletes racing at the championship meets in March
are expected to train for the month of March with the
team. The TRAINING TIMES for each
training group are as follows:
- GMA State and Regional Group - Mondays and Thursdays 5:30-7:00 PM, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6:00-7:30 PM and Fridays 4:15-5:45 PM
- GMA Age Groups Group - Mondays and Thursdays 5:30-7:30 PM, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6:00-8:00 PM, Fridays 4:15-6:00 PM and Saturdays 7:00-9:00 AM
- GMA Senior, Sectional and National Groups - Mondays and Thursdays 6:00-8:30 PM. Tuesdays and Fridays 3:30-6:00 PM, Wednesdays 6:30-8:30 PM and Saturdays 8:00-11:00 AM
We look forward to seeing you at the pool soon and we hope that our athletes and families who are on break from swimming are enjoying lots of other FUN activities away from the pool!!
Laura Matuszak, GMA Head Coach