March 5, 2018
MONDAY MESSAGE FROM YOUR AQUAHAWG COACHES FOR March 5, 2018
PRACTICE SCHEDULE THIS WEEK: No yoga for any practice group this week.
- Senior Hawgs - no yoga, no morning practice M-Th. Swim only.
- Wild Hawgs - no yoga, no dryland M-Th. Swim only.
- Junior Hawgs - no yoga, regular swim practice schedule M-Th.
- Hawgs - no yoga, regular practice Monday and Wednesday (finish at 5:30 on Wednesday)
- Rookies - regular practice schedule Tuesday and Thursday.
Following Friday Night at the Races, we will be off through Spring Break and resume practice on Monday, March 26th.
2018 ASI 14-UNDER CHAMPIONSHIP MEET: Our team had an outstanding meet! The new 14-Under format made for fast swims and a faster timeline. Our team had fifteen top-3 finishes.
Addison Wicklund, Morgan Glass, and Conner Boatright each earned first place medals in one or more events. Thirty percent of our athletes were attending their first state meet, and we look forward to them being well-seasoned swimmers during the Long Course season!
Congratulations to Emily Reaves and Addison Wicklund for earning Summer Zones qualifying times.
High Point Finishers
- Morgan – 6th 10-Under Girls
- Addison – 3rd 11-12 Girls
- Conner – 4th 11-12 Boys
- Aisling – 8th 13-14 Girls
FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE RACES: We will conclude the short course season with Friday Night at the Races on March 9th. Meet program and timeline are now on the meet page.
BINGO NIGHT: Parents, we need YOUR support to make our Bingo Night a successful fundraiser! Each family should have received an envelope last week with 4 tickets to purchase or sell. Tickets are not valid until they are paid for. Please follow payment instructions on the tickets, or email email@example.com to have tickets billed to your team account.
RAC ON SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow us on social media for additional news, articles, training tips and other fun stuff!