March 6, 2018
March News ***Edited 3/16***
1) ESSL Last Chance Meet Fees - Please remember to submit payment in the HS PBAC mailbox only. Meet fees are $4 per event with a $1 swimmer surcharge. Cash or check payable to PBAC. Please submit in a sealed envelope.
2) ESSL Championships Saturday 3/17- $6 per event and a $1 swimmer surcharge per swimmer. All payments in HS PBAC pool mailbox only. Cash or check payable to PBAC. Please submit in a sealed envelope.
3)Edited ESSL Championships Spectator Admission Fee - PBAC will not be selling wristbands prior to championships. Admission fee will be charged upon entry at Valley Central ***Swimmers T-Shirts to be given out prior to each session***
4) Edited 2018-2019 PBAC Board elections - All nominations have been received. Online voting will take place week of March 12th. Voting closed. Results to be certified and e-mailed on 3/17.
5) Practice Changes - Please see practice schedule for changes to practice for all groups. Last day of practice for fall/winter is Friday, March 16.
6) Spring Swim - Spring swim will begin Monday, April 16. Will update as we get closer. Spring swim try-outs will be Wednesday, April 11th only for new swimmers to PBAC
7) Delinquent Meet Fees - PBAC fall/winter season is wrapping up. Any delinquent meet fees will be taken off your bond or charged to cc on file with a $6 flat late fee.
8) Edited Banquet Date - Sunday, April 8th. Sign up forms at HS pool and will be available online to print week of March 19.