March 12, 2018
We have opened the registration for the Spring Session.
There are some changes, so please read carefully.
- Read over the Spring Information Packet HERE for all the details on the groups and practice times
- View your swimmer’s group assignment HERE.
- Email appropriate coach with any questions regarding group placement.
- Register for the Spring Session.
Things to be aware of:
- Registration is currently open for members continuing their winter participation into the spring.
- Registration will open on March 20 for new/returning members.
- Swimmers who had to leave for the winter session due to high school team obligations are considered continuing swimmers and can register now.
- New EMAC organization emails
- If you know anyone who is interested in joining EMAC, please have them fill out the “New Member Inquiry.”
- We’ve added a parent code of conduct as well as an anti-bullying policy to our agreements in the registration. We have the policies displayed HERE as well.
- Change in group names.
- Modification to our Choice program.
Modification to our Choice program. The coaches agree that it is great to see so many new younger swimmers. We want to improve our ability to plan for the development of our younger swimmers, though. With swimmers choosing any day, making changes, and making up missed practices, it created a situation where we didn’t know what to expect day-day, making planning and administering practices more difficult.
We want the swimmers to be able to choose their commitment. To make the groups more homogenous, though, we have the 1, 2, and 3 day-per-week options planned on certain days this spring.
If a swimmer is on the waitlist, we will be communicating with them on March 19th regarding registration. Our priority is to serve our current membership before we bring on new swimmers.