March 12, 2018
Hello NYSA Goshen!
Just a few friendly reminders for our Sharks families. If you have any additional questions, please let me know!
- We will be hosting our annual Swim-A-Thon Sunday, March 18. The event location will be West Point. If you would like to get cash/check sponsors for this event, CLICK HERE for the form. A link went out via email with direction for online donations. Please remember that each family is required to raise $300 per season. Contact Reginanysainfo@gmail.com for fundraising inquiries.
- NO PRACTICE FOR ANY GROUPS THIS SATURDAY DUE TO ESSL CHAMPIONSHIPS
- ESSL Championships, Saturday March 17,
Valley Central High School
- Please check your Childs events/relays that are posted on thew team website. These have been chosen based on the over-all team score for this Championship Meet.
- All swimmers who are listed are expected to attend and will be accountable for all fees associated. This meet was opt out only.
- Championship Shirts will be handed out at the meet.
- WARM UP
- 10 AND UNDER SESSION: Report time 7:45am, Warm up 8:00am, Start Time 9:00am.
- PRESIDENTIAL RELAY: Report time 10:00am, Warm up 10:15am, Start time 10:30am.
- 11 AND OVER SESSION: Report time 10:45am, Warm up 11:00am, Start time 12:30pm.
- CHAMPIONSHIP USA SWIM
MEETS: Please check with your coach about
your swimmers qualified meets. ALL SWIMMERS
MUST BE DECLARED ON THE WEBSITE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP MEETS OR THEY WILL
NOT BE ENTERED.
- Bronze Championships, 3/23-3/25
- Speedo Sectionals, QUALIFIERS ONLY 3/23-3/25
- Eastern Zone Championships, QUALIFIERS ONLY 3/29-3/31
- JUNE TRAVEL MEET/TRAINING TRIP
- We are happy to announce that we will be returning to Greensboro for our June Travel Meet! We are trying to add a training trip to this meet. As more information becomes available, we will let you know.
- Once the meet information has been posted, we will let you know. I encourage all our eligible families to attend this fun race & training experience. It is a great opportunity to get in Long Course training, while making unforgettable memories with teammates.
- If you are still missing equipment, Please follow these steps
to complete your order.
- Fill out the team gear form completely: CLICK HERE for form
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The team banquet is currently being planned and will be held again at the Sheritan in Mahwah. Please stay tuned for our April Team Banquet Date!
- Congratulations to all our Goshen Sharks who have made the Top 25 in Metro for 2017/2018 season! CLICK HERE to view the list!