Spring-Summer Practice and Meet Schedules Posted
March 28, 2018
SPRING AND SUMMER PRACTICE SCHEDULES POSTED FOR BOTH PARAMUS & LYNDHURST:
Practice Schedule Notes below:
- BCC is closing down May 29th till July 16th so we had to modify the Spring and Summer Schedule starting after 5/28/18. During that time BCC will undergo more renovations and some repairs from last summers renovation.
- National-Sectional Group and Senior Prep will likely head outside to the LCM pool at Wash Twp in Mid-May although you don't see this reflected on the schedule. When the pool opens (we're anticipating 5/14 or perhaps one week earlier), we'll simply follow the same spring schedule but just change the location from BCC to Wash Twp. Age Group will continue to practice at BCC until the pool closes 5/26.
- High Perfomance group will likely have some evening practices at Washington Twp beginning in Mid-May. Coach Erin will keep the group posted.
SPRING AND SUMMER MEET SCHEDULES POSTED FOR BOTH PARAMUS & LYNDHURST:
Meet Schedule Notes below:
- Meet Schedules for Paramus & Lyndhurst were combined for the Spring and Summer. This should make for a more cohesive atmosphere amongst athletes, parents and coaches as well as a competitive meet schedule for the kids.
- There are 3 meet schedules: National-Sectional & High Performance have their own meet schedule. The 12/unders have a meet schedule and the 13/overs (other then Natl & HP) have their own meet schedule. A great effort was made to make sure all levels of athletes have an appropriate meet schedule for their level of competition.
- Check out the new picture on our meet schedule page from this past Sectional meet in Buffalo. Team Spirit at it's finest!